My name is Dave Navarro (no, not THAT Dave Navarro), and I am a professional Videographer/Photographer living and working in Topeka, Kansas. I got into MicroStock about 5 years ago as a hobby and I’ve been working very hard over the past 2 years to grow it into a significant portion of my income. To that end I have been adding to my professional equipment and software.
The purpose of this blog is mostly a place for me to vent my frustrations and spam my conquests as I work within the MicroStock community. I tend to speak my mind, which sometimes gets me in trouble (or in the doghouse with some agencies), but based on the feedback I have received from readers of my blog, they appreciate my honesty.
- Panasonic GH4
- Lumix 12-35mm F/2.8
- Lumix 45-200mm F/4-5.6
- Weifeng 717AH Tripod with head with 2 extra camera plates
- Feelworld 7-inch HDMI portable monitor with battery
- 72mm Fader ND Filter
- 72mm +1, +2 and +4 Macro Filters
- 72mm Circular Polarizing Filter
- 58mm Reversing Ring (for Macro)
- Tascam DR-40 Digital Audio Recorder
- 4x CN-160 LED Camera Light
- Adorama 500 LED Light.
- Backdrop Kit
- 400 watt continuous/800 watt peak power inverter for my car
- Adobe After Effects CC
- Adobe Premiere CC
- Adobe PhotoShop CC
- Maxon Cinema 4D 17.0
- Audacity Sound Editor
- FileZilla FTP Client
Any images used in this blog that I did not create myself were purchased from Dreamstime Stock Images, Fotolia or StockXpert. Please support the following artists: